What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all
- We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the
Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His perfect, sinless life, in
His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal
and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that all people will be resurrected – those who are saved to eternal life and those
who are lost to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God, as Creator, is the ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has
given people the authority to be stewards of those possessions and the responsibility to
faithfully manage them according to the principles in the Word of God.